>MEDIAL ENTKLEIDET< (Medially undressed)
We put the camera aside and turn off all filters and effects. No electronic screens, no automated smoothing but rough edges, shadows and single components. Beyond our medially trained and familiar way of perception there is something to release. Daring a closer, a more intimate look at the material itself. Taking a few steps back to watch out for an unseen context. We see something different. Or we remain in position, watch and wait. Our view might change by itself. We see different.
An exhibition with works from the artists Markus Wüste, Jan Klopfleisch and Sinta Werner.
We like to open our showroom from time to time for different and new things and for a bigger audience to enjoy the nice space.
What we have in our mind for the next months:
– Dinner: let’s use our pleasant space for joint meals
– Events with artists of current exhibitions
– One-type-only: exclusively one type of objects in our showroom
– Special readings and small concerts
– PopUp-space for collectors, galleries and special object dealers
And maybe there will be some other surprises on the way 😉