A look into a home and no feeling of home will arise. Markings in a gym that lose all playfulness and become boundaries and abysses. By choosing perspective and context, Menno Aden shifts, provokes and challenges our sensation of home and homeland in the simultaneity of #stayhome and #leavenoonebehind.
<HOME / GUEST <will be opened with a live performance by Susie Asado (music) and Kristine Walther (recitation) with texts by Eric Esser, PeterLicht, Bernhard Schlink and Bernard Pomerance and can be seen on Facebook Live. Registration for the vernissage in the gallery here
The exhibition runs from November 29 until January 31.
We like to open our showroom from time to time for different and new things and for a bigger audience to enjoy the nice space.
What we have in our mind for the next months:
– Dinner: let’s use our pleasant space for joint meals
– Events with artists of current exhibitions
– One-type-only: exclusively one type of objects in our showroom
– Special readings and small concerts
– PopUp-space for collectors, galleries and special object dealers
And maybe there will be some other surprises on the way 😉